ArenaSix.com Official Tournament Rules
All ArenaSix.com BakuBrawl tournaments will follow the official rules below. All participants who register do hereby state that they have read, reviewed and understood the rules and regulations stated in this topic. Failure to do so will result in disqualification and removal from any BakuBrawl Tournament.
We are implementing these changes to make sure the tournaments will go a smoothly as possible and prevent a lot of wasted time waiting for players to complete their brawls or get a tournament round completed. Our tournaments are free to everyone but we wish that only serious members participate as not to waste the time of other members. Registration Requirements
Tournament Roster / Number of Players (Swiss Style)
- All Participants must be a resident of Canada or USA to be eligible to receive prizes. International players can only get tournament points unless stated otherwise.
- All Participants are required to have read our guide for using our brawl system.
- All Participants must have their Showteam 1 and Tournament Team / Deck 1 configured the day before the start of the tournament. Any player who fails to set this up will get a 5 Tournament Point deduction as a penalty.
- All Participants who wish to register are required to have a brawl exp of 100 or more. We suggest having brawl exp of 250 or more. This is a requirement to discourage newbies who have never used our system from participating and use the event as a practice or trial event.
- All Participants are required to pay 15 Tournament Points as registration free. Any participant who completes any tournament will get their 16 (15 + 1) tournament points at the end of the event. Any player who fails to complete the event will lose 15 tournament points for the first round, 10 tournament points for the second and third. Bottom line is you have to finish the event. If you are a newbie with 15 or less tournament points then you will get a negative tournament point value. This is implemented to discourage participants who are unsure of being able to complete the event. We are wasting too much of our time waiting for players to show up so this requirements has been implemented. Any player who makes it to the Semi-finals or Finals will no longer be penalized.
We only require an even number of players with a minimum of 8 players
. Any unmatched or unpaired player at the start of the event will get dropped from the event. The official roster will be on a first come first serve basis and will be based on their date and time of registration (topic reply) on the official tournament topic.Tournament Schedule (Swiss Style)
We are adjusting the schedule for all tournaments to make sure all players have adequate time to finish their brawls. Schedule Rules
- A event day will start at 7:00 AM PST and will end 7:00 AM PST following day.
- Any unfinished brawl will be considered as an incomplete match with the score of the brawl coming for the current gate cards wons by each player.
- The player who failed to complete their turn will be considered as the player who forfeited the match (this is on a case-by-case basis since some players might try to use this rule as an advantage)
- Tournament Registration - 2 Days before the event.
- Deck Check and locking of teams - 1 Days before the event.
- 1st Round - 3 Days
- 2nd Round - 3 Days
- 3rd Round - 3 Days
- Semi-Finals - 2 Days
- Finals - 2 Days
Basic Game Rules
Allowed Bakugan, Cards and GearGundalian Invaders Wave 1 to 5 Constructed Format
- 3 Bakugan - Unique by either type, attribute or G-Power
- 3 Ability cards - 1 Green, 1 Red and 1 Blue Ability card
- 3 Gate cards - 1 Silver, 1 Copper and 1 Gold Gate card
- Up to 2 Bakugan Battle Gear- Unique by either type, attribute or G-Power
- 3 Evolution Bakugan
- Battle Gear and Evolution Reference Cards.
Banned Cards and Bakugan (As of November 2010)
- Wave 1 to 5 Bakugan
- Wave 1 to 5 Bakugan Battle Gears
- Wave 1 to 5 Card sets. Gundalian Invaders A,B,C,D,E
- Bakugan Battle League Promo Cards
- McDonalds 2010 Bakugan Promo Cards
Companion Shun is banned from Gundalian Invaders Wave 1 - 5 Constructed FormatAnti-Cheat System
We've installed an anti-cheat system that checks the items being played or used by a player towards the items he or she has put in his or her tournament team 1
. Everytime a player uses the "SHOWTEAM:" command in any tournament, his or her tournament team / deck 1
is being recorded in the database and each card, bakugan or gear being played will be checked with the saved team. This prevents users from using items that are not on their team and even items from their sideboard.